Nikkah and premarital counseling.
Nikkah & Marital Services
Thank you for considering us to play a role in this special and, inshallah, blessed moment in your family’s life. At Masjid Al-Hamdulillah, our Imam provides premarital counseling and nikkah officiating services. The nikkah can be performed on-site at our masjid or at an offsite location of your choice.
- To begin the process please fill out the marriage application for both parties.
- A member of the mosque will contact you with an appointment with the Imam.
- Proof of identification will be required once an appointment is set.
- Both parties should have the premarital blood work done at a healthcare facility of their choice. A blood test can be declined by checking “declined” on the application
- A marriage certificate from City Hall will be signed by the Imam upon completion of the marriage.
For more information or to make an appointment with the Imam for premarital counseling, advice or scheduling, please Call
(617) 442-2805 or email us at: MosquePraiseAllah@gmail.com